Content Marketing (F/M/D)
15 - 30 hours/week, location: remote
Role and responsibilities:
- You tell the world the story of Cloudomation: an innovative pro-code IT automation and integration platform. To do that, you are creative in your use of onine channels to create an impact with our target audience.
- You take ownership of existing channels and experiment with new ones.
- You create engaging text and visual content to fuel our outbound marketing.
- In collaboration with sales, you create and execute campaigns for lead generation and nurturing.
- You create text and visuals for our wordpress website.
- You use existing and define new metrics to measure the impact of our marketing, enabling continuous learning and results-oriented improvement.
- You write stories, not ads.
- You are enthusiastic about innovation and technology.
- You have fun with technical topics. You either have a technical background from your education or previous work experience, or are interested and willing to deep dive into IT and automation technology topics.
- You are comfortable with presenting technical topics in short and long content pieces.
- You get input for content through interviews with the team, existing texts and materials, and by learning from the marketing of others in the field. With time, you will be able to tell technical stories yourself.
- You have basic skills in picture editing and design to the level that you are comfortable to create simple visuals and web content.
- You have experience with social media and email marketing. Experience with wordpress is a plus but not a must.
- You are results-oriented. You measure the impact of our activities and are motivated to improve and optimise.
- You are structured and proactive in your way of working. You make a plan and take ownership of its execution.
- You bring in your own ideas of how we can engage our target audience. You are willing to experiment, learn and improve.
- You bring your personality to work. You don’t just look for a job to pay the rent, but a place where you can grow.
- You know German and English.
- You have a work permit for Austria (e.g. via an EU citizenship).
- You apply to jobs that interest you even if you don’t fulfil all skill requirements 😉
What we offer:
- 100% flexibility on work hours and location. In coordination with us, you decide when and where you work.
- 15 – 30 hours contract: we decide together what makes sense for you. You’re welcome to study, freelance, or focus on other aspects of your life next to your work with us. If you want to work full time, that’s also possible.
- Diverse tasks and creative freedom: you are welcome to explore all areas of our business. If you would like to give talks, participate in events, or talk to customers, we appreciate your contribution.
- Work directly with the founders.
- High degree of freedom and ownership of your area of work.
- Work with a nerdy, supportive, highly motivated team.
- Tell the story of a cutting edge, highly innovative product.
We are required by law to disclose that the minimum salary for this position based on the collective agreement for IT is € 2.540,- gross / month for a full time position. Depending on previous experience and skills we are happy to pay you significantly more.
We look forward to applications in English or German, sent to Margot Mückstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.