DevOps Engineer (M/F/D)
10 - 30 hours / week, location: remote
Role and Responsibilities:
- You take care of our cloud infrastructure, which includes internal as well as customer systems.
- You take ownership of operative processes like regular backups, system monitoring, database management etc.
- Together with the product development team you work to make our internal development processes simpler and more robust. This includes extending and improving our existing CI/CD automations as well as taking care of the CI/CD pipeline in daily operations.
- You proactively suggest improvements to our infrastructure management and internal IT operations. Our goal is to continuously become faster, leaner and more automated.
- You are enthusiastic about DevOps. You already have experience working as a DevOps engineer or you are ready and motivated to dive into the topic and learn quickly.
- You are good at keeping an overview in complex environments. This enables you to find ways to improve processes that involve many moving parts.
- You are structured and precise in your way of working.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus but not a must:
- Google Cloud
- You bring your personality to work. You are not just looking for a job to pay your rent, but a place where you can grow.
- You know English or German.
- You have a work permit for Austria (e.g. via an EU citizenship). You are free to work remotely from a location of your choice.
- You apply to jobs that interest you even if you don’t fulfil all skill requirements 😉
What we offer:
- Work in a state-of-the-art DevOps environment with very high degree of automation. Work with newest technologies (including Cloudomation :).
- 100% flexibility on work hours and location. In coordination with us, you decide when and where you work.
- 10 – 30 hours contract: we decide together what makes sense for you. You’re welcome to study, freelance, or focus on other aspects next to your work with us. If you want to work full time, that’s also possible.
- Diverse tasks and creative freedom: you are welcome to explore all areas of our business. If you would like to give talks, participate in events, do accounting, or write a blog post every now and then, we appreciate your contribution. Or you just focus on operations.
- High degree of independence and ownership in your area of work.
- Work directly with the founders.
- Become part of a nerdy, supportive and highly motivated team.
We are required to disclose that the statutory minimum salary for this position is € 3.094,- gross / month for a full time position. Depending on previous experience and skills we are happy to pay you significantly more.
We look forward to applications in English or German, sent to Margot Mückstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.