Growth Hacker (M/F/D)
10 - 30 hours/week, location: remote
Role and responsibilities:
- You tell the world the story of Cloudomation. To do that, you are creative in your use of on- and offline channels to create an impact with our target audience. You take ownership of existing channels and experiment with new ones.
- You write engaging content to fuel our marketing.
- You support sales with the creation of marketing materials: pdfs for send-out, presentation templates, wordpress landing pages for campaigns, etc.
- You track your impact with Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- You write stories, not ads.
- You are enthusiastic about innovation and technology.
- You are comfortable with technical topics. You either have a technical background in education or previous work experience, or are interested and willing to deep dive into IT and automation technology topics.
- You are comfortable with presenting technical topics in short and long content pieces.
- You get input for content through interviews with the team, existing texts and materials, and by learning from the marketing of others in the field. With time, you will be able to tell technical stories yourself.
- You have basic skills in picture editing and design to the level that you are comfortable to create simple print materials, presentations and web content.
- You have some experience with social media marketing. Your experience does not have to come from a professional role but can be from private projects, volunteering or education.
- You are structured and proactive in your way of working. You make a plan and take ownership of its execution.
- You bring in your own ideas of how we can engage our target audience. You are willing to experiment, learn and improve.
- You bring your personality to work. You don’t just look for a job to pay the rent, but a place where you can grow.
- You know English and German.
- You have a work permit for Austria (e.g. via an EU citizenship).
- You apply to jobs that interest you even if you don’t fulfil all skill requirements 😉
What we offer:
- 100% flexibility on work hours and location. In coordination with us, you decide when and where you work.
- 10 – 30 hours contract: we decide together what makes sense for you. You’re welcome to study, freelance, or focus on other aspects of your life next to your work with us. If you want to work full time, that’s also possible.
- Diverse tasks and creative freedom: you are welcome to explore all areas of our business. If you would like to give talks, participate in events, or talk to customers, we appreciate your contribution.
- Work directly with the founders.
- High degree of freedom and ownership of your area of work.
- Work with a nerdy, supportive, highly motivated team.
- Tell the story of a cutting edge, highly innovative product.
We are required by law to disclose that the minimum salary for this position is € 1.960,- gross / month for a full time position. Depending on previous experience and skills we are happy to pay you significantly more.
We look forward to applications in English or German, sent to Margot Mückstein at email@example.com.