UI/UX Developer (M/F/D)
10-30 hours/week, location: remote
Role and responsibilities:
- You are part of the UI/UX development team working on the Cloudomation User Interface.
- With a focus on user experience, you develop new UI components, extend and adapt existing components, and fix bugs.
- From feature design to implementation and testing you split tasks in the team based on skills and preference. You will develop your own focus area(s) for which you take ownership.
- User Experience interests you. You have experience as a frontend / UI / UX developer or are eager to deep-dive into the topic and learn fast.
- You actively contribute your ideas and your perspective to the development of Cloudomation. You work with us to create a product that you are proud of and love to use.
- You enjoy learning new things, and you share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus but not a requirement:
- You bring your personality to work. You don’t just look for a job to pay the rent, but a place where you can grow.
- Quality is important to you.
- You know English. German is a plus but not a requirement.
- You have a work permit for Austria (e.g. via an EU citizenship). You are free to work remotely from a location of your choice.
- You apply to jobs that interest you even if you don’t fulfil all skill requirements
What we offer:
- 100% flexibility on work hours and location. In coordination with us, you decide when and where you work.
- 10 – 30 hours contract: we decide together what makes sense for you. You’re welcome to study, freelance, or focus on other aspects next to your work with us. If you want to work full time, that’s also possible.
- Diverse tasks and creative freedom: you are welcome to explore all areas of our business. If you would like to give talks, participate in events, do accounting, or write a blog post every now and then, we appreciate your contribution. Or you just focus on coding.
- Agile way of working: we work in one week sprints based on scrum methodology.
- Working directly with the founders.
We are required to disclose that the statutory minimum salary for this position is € 3.190,- gross / month for a full time position. Depending on previous experience and skills we are happy to pay you significantly more.
We look forward to applications in English or German, sent to Margot Mückstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.