Business Developer (M/F/D)
10 - 30 hours/week, location: remote / Vienna Area
Role and responsibilities:
- You own the business development of Cloudomation on both strategic and operational level.
- You work closely with the founders to sharpen and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- You are our eyes and ears in the market: you find out what inspires our prospects and provide your insights back to the team. This will inform product development and marketing strategies.
- You share our belief that automation is the future.
- Your approach to sales is authentic and engaging. Hard sales is not your thing.
- You are solution oriented. You take ownership and define the best way for us to win. You take the initiative on executing your plan and proactively coordinate with the rest of the team.
- You actively contribute your ideas and your perspective to the development of Cloudomation as a business, and as a product.
- You bring back to the team what you learn from customers and prospects to help us build a great product that provides real value to its users.
- You have a technical background. This can be your education and/or previous work experience in IT or related fields.
- You are comfortable talking with developers and highly technical people. You are not easily unsettled by complexity and acronyms.
- You are comfortable to present to and negotiate with decision makers on all levels, including CEOs of major companies.
- You bring your personality to work. You don’t just look for a job to pay the rent, but a place where you can grow.
- You know German and are a proficient user of English.
- You have a work permit for Austria (e.g. via an EU citizenship).
- You apply to jobs that interest you even if you don’t fulfil all skill requirements 😉
What we offer:
- Flexibility on work hours and location. Apart from customer meetings, you decide when and where you work.
- 10 – 30 hours contract: we decide together what makes sense for you.
- High degree of freedom and ownership of your area of work.
- Work directly with the founders.
- Work with a nerdy, supportive, highly motivated team.
- Bring a cutting edge, highly innovative product to the market.