Cloudomation offers solution packages tailored to particular business needs. They come configured with boilerplate flows for common tasks and include connectors for systems you are likely to use. With solution packages, you can get started quickly!
Bring your software to the user. Keep installations up-to-date. Efficiently handle dependencies.
With the power of Google Cloud and AWS.
Orchestrate your Kubernetes clusters.
Connect to OpenSSH servers or Windows RM.
Application Release Automation
You need to release your application to a remote server, publish it to an app store, or install it on hundreds of work stations. There are many steps needed in between:
- Check source code into version control tool
- Trigger software build
- Trigger unit tests
- Configure test environment
- Deploy software
- Trigger integration tests and check results, proceed if okay
- Remove test environment
- Send notifications about successful tests and get approval to deploy or publish
- Deploy or publish software to target system (server, app store, work station, customer download area, …)
With Cloudomation, you can automate all these steps – or just the ones you need. Add, remove, and modify steps in between as needed.
Once automated, you can use this process not just for initial release or publication of your software, but also to manage updates to new versions.
As a result, you will inrease the speed and reliability of application releases and updates.
Find bugs faster.
We’ve got all the best HTTP verbs. Check if the response is 418 only when it should be.
Automatically generate issues when a test fails.
Trigger tests from source control, schedule performance tests, collect results from all test systems.
REST API Testing
Testing is as important as it is difficult. Cloudomation helps you make sure that your APIs are fully functional before you deliver your product to your customer. Because this is what Cloudomation does best: it talks to APIs. Cloudomation supports you in several ways:
- Do all API calls with all payloads
- Configure payloads and calls in a simple, centralised way
- Add new calls flexibly
- Check if returned data conforms to a schema
- Check if issued commands were executed correctly, and roll back initiated changes reliably
- Aggregate test results into reports
Synchronise data between applications. Prepare data for model calculations.
Access Any Database
SQL, key-value, blob, graph, document store – we’ve got you covered.
Data Aggregation and Transformation
Collect data from several sources, transform data and load to target system.
Use Packaged AI Products
Access logical APIs for natural language processing on text or audio, image classification and more.
The need to keep track of all the IT inventory is a burden: every router, every laptop, every screen has to be assigned an inventory number and entered into your inventory tracking system, for example GLPi. Maybe you have a second inventory tool, for example OCS. You also need to add information about this equipment into your ticketing and service desk tool, for example OTRS.
- Information is entered manually which is time consuming.
- Many mistakes happen in manual data entry.
- Different information about the same piece of equipment can exist in different systems.
With Cloudomation, you can integrate these different inventory systems. You have three options:
- You can choose to define one system as the single source of truth. The information is entered only once into this system, and then automatically propagated to all the other systems.
- You can decide that information can be entered in any one of the three (or more) systems. Any information entered in one of them will be propagated to the others.
- You can use Cloudomation to create a separate input interface where the information is entered. Cloudomation will then make sure that the information is forwarded to all three (or more) systems.
Create and scale your resources on demand.
Use the power of Google Cloud and AWS.
Want a new cluster for each feature branch?
We also speak Docker.
On-Demand Data Science Cluster
Data Scientists need a lot of computing power to train their models. Renting computing resources in the Cloud with vendors like AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure is a good way to get started with your own Data Science intiatives. Unfortunately, cost for cloud computing can spiral out of control very quickly.
With Cloudomation, you can enable your data scientists with high-performance cloud computing power while managing cost sensibly by automating the creation of Data Science computing clusters:
- Create and configure machines in your cloud provider from scratch.
- Install and configure your customised Data Science environment: RStudio, JupyterHub, Spark and all other tools your Data Scientists want to use.
- Configure access to data sources.
Automating the creation of Data Science computing clusters allows you to run them only when needed and destroy them immediately after use. You have several options on how to manage this:
- Data Scientists create their cluster on-demand when they start working and destroy it when they stop.
- Cluster is provisioned automatically in the morning and automatically destroyed again in the evening.
- Cluster is created on-demand by data scientists and automatically removed when Cloudomation detects that it is idle.
As a result, you save hundreds or thousands of Euros in cloud bills each day.
Want to get started quickly?
Get in touch for more information about solution packages: