10 - 30 hours/week, location: remote
Role and responsibilities:
- You are part of the product development team working on Cloudomation.
- You decide if you want to focus on frontend or backend development. We need both and will discuss with you where you are best placed.
- When needed, you support colleagues in other areas such as customer support, development of automation scripts to customer requirements, presenting Cloudomation to customers etc.
- You love coding.
- You enjoy learning new things, and you share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You know Python or are open to learning it. You know at least one object oriented programming language well and are happy to learn others.
- You bring your personality to work. You don’t just look for a job to pay the rent, but a place where you can grow.
- You actively contribute your ideas and your perspective to the development of Cloudomation. You work with us to create a product that you are proud of and love to use. Quality is important to you.
- You know English. German is a plus but not a requirement.
- You have a work permit for Austria (e.g. via an EU citizenship). You are free to work remotely from a location of your choice.
What we offer:
- 100% flexibility on work hours and location. In coordination with us, you decide when and where you work.
- 20 – 38,5 hours contract: we decide together what makes sense for you. You’re welcome to study, freelance, or focus on other aspects next to your work with us. If you want to work full time, that’s also possible.
- Diverse tasks and creative freedom: you are welcome to explore all areas of our business. If you would like to give talks, participate in events, do accounting, or write a blog post every now and then, we appreciate your contribution. Or you just focus on coding.
- Agile way of working: we work in one week sprints based on scrum methodology.
- Working directly with the founders.
- Work with the following technology stack – experience with one or more of the listed technologies is a plus but not a requirement:
- Git, Gitlab
- Google Cloud
We are required by law to disclose that the minimum salary for this position is € 2.518,- gross / month for a full time position. Depending on previous experience and skills we are happy to pay you significantly more.
We look forward to applications in English or German, sent to Margot Mückstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.