Focusing on high customisability and power, we made it as easy as possible for you to define process automation on Cloudomation.
Define automated processes in Python.
Easy to learn
Get started quickly with simple functions and templates.
Cloudomation supports multiple users and collaborative work.
Use your own editor
Synchronise your scripts with Cloudomation via Git.
Modular design allows you to re-use components.
Here is how you can integrate Cloudomation with your existing infrastructure. Cloudomation will complement and enhance your system – keep your current tools and working processes. Cloudomation will seamlessly integrate.
Connect on-premise and cloud tools
Event triggered jobs
Use any programming language
Your process automation can involve many different tools. Here is a set of solutions that Cloudomation currently can connect with easily.
SQL (relational) and NoSQL (graph, key-value, document, object)
Via REST web interfaces
AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Apache Cloud Stack etc.
Connect via ssh, scp, Windows Remote Management (PowerShell)
Image recognition, speech recognition, translation, maps, tagging, etc.
Files (serverless) and file systems
Version control systems
Fully integrated with Git, able to connect to other version control systems
SMTP and IMAP
Cloudomation is built to work in the real world. That means that sometimes things will go pear shaped. Cloudomation helps you deal with it.
Full audit trail
Do you have questions?
We’re happy to help.
- Simple definition of custom webhooks.
- REST API (Cloudomation is fully automatable).
- Agentless connections to remote systems (e.g. via ssh or remote desktop).
- Integration with Git for version control of flow scipts.
- Integration with Hashicorp Vault for secrets management.
- Standard Python 3 available for use in flow scripts.
- Python extension with job control features: pause and resume executions.
- Environment linking allows you to define automated processes across network boundaries by using linked Cloudomation instances in different networks.
- Executions of automated processes in the interactive development mode are free of charge, allowing you to develop and debug without worrying about cost.
- Simple definition of forms for user interaction within flow scripts.
- Google APIs (all of them)
- Hashicorp Vault
- MS SQL
- OAuth 1 & 2
- Oracle SQL
- PowerShell (Windows Remote Management)