Focusing on high customisability and power, we made it as easy as possible for you to define process automation on Cloudomation.
Define automated processes in Python.
Easy to learn
Get started quickly with simple functions and templates.
Cloudomation supports multiple users and collaborative work.
Use your own editor
Synchronise your scripts with Cloudomation via Git.
Modular design allows you to re-use components.
Here is how you can integrate Cloudomation with your existing infrastructure. Cloudomation will complement and enhance your system – keep your current tools and working processes. Cloudomation will seamlessly integrate.
Connect on-premise and cloud tools
Event triggered jobs
Use any programming language
Your process automation can involve many different tools. Here is a set of solutions that Cloudomation currently can connect with easily.
SQL (relational) and NoSQL (graph, key-value, document, object)
Via REST web interfaces
AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Apache Cloud Stack etc.
Connect via ssh, scp, Windows Remote Management (PowerShell)
Image recognition, speech recognition, translation, maps, tagging, etc.
Files (serverless) and file systems
Version control systems
Fully integrated with Git, able to connect to other version control systems
SMTP and IMAP
Cloudomation is built to work in the real world. That means that sometimes things will go pear shaped. Cloudomation helps you deal with it.
Full audit trail
Do you have questions?
We’re happy to help.
Connect your tools
Our customers use Cloudomation to automate and integrate the tools listed here. Many more tools can be connected using Cloudomation – there are no limits to your plans.
Standard API Connectors
Connectors allow you to speak with other systems using standard protocols, interfaces and APIs. The specific tool integrations mentioned above are all based on one or more of these connectors. As an example, the Magento integration uses the OAuth as well as the REST connector. Using these standard connectors, you can create your own integrations with a huge variety of additional tools. It’s like speaking English – you can talk to many people using that language. Connectors are the same thing: they enable you to speak a technology language that many software solutions use.
OAuth 1 & 2
- Webhooks: Simple definition of custom webhooks. Webhook responses are fully configurable and can return any payload – you can define a full CRUD API based on Cloudomation webhooks. You can also return html forms or buttons via webhooks, allowing non-technical users to provide input or approvals for automated processes.
- REST API: Cloudomation is fully automatable.
- Agentless connections to remote systems (e.g. via ssh or remote desktop).
- Stored connections: configure a connection to a remote system once, and reuse it as often as you need in different automation scripts.
- Visualisation of automation logic: Cloudomation parses the Python logic in your automation scripts and presents them visually. This allows you to get an overview quickly, and to show what your automation script does to non-technical people.
- Visualisation of automation script dependencies: an automated process usually consists of several automation scripts. Cloudomation visualises the entire process with all involved scripts for you. This allows you to keep the overview even if you process involves dozens of individual scripts. It also displays the status of scripts, which means that you can quickly pinpoints where an error originated if a process fails. It also helps to communicate your process to non-technical audiences.
- Integration with Git for version control of automation scipts.
- Integration with Hashicorp Vault for secrets management.
- Standard Python 3 available for use in automation scripts.
- Python extension with job control features: pause and resume executions.
- Environment linking allows you to define automated processes across network boundaries by using linked Cloudomation instances in different networks.
- Executions of automated processes in the interactive development mode are free of charge, allowing you to develop and debug without worrying about cost.
- Simple definition of forms for user interaction within automation scripts.
- Deployment options: SaaS or on-premise (Windows, Unix, in your data center or on any hosting provider of your choice).